Friday, November 05, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1362, Nov. 5th, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: "MAYBE I'M AMAZED" LOGO.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Maybe I’m Amazed…….that Home Rule did very well in the recent election. I really thought the knives would be out for it and it would go down to defeat. These will be interesting times in the years ahead.
Maybe I’m Amazed…….that the only lizard that has a voice is the gecko. Which is why they make such good advertising spokespeople.
Maybe I’m Amazed…….that Nancy Pelosi is still being demonized after the great loss. As I said on WILK the other morning, we may not see it today but those who voted for the Health Care vote will be lauded for their political profiles in courage.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that only Tarrah Toohill was the only insurgent to knock off a sitting legislator. Thought in the year of change, there’d be a few more.
Maybe I’m Amazed……..that I heard Rush Limbaugh stuttering and stammering on Wednesday when a few extremists starting calling him to attack John Bohener. The crazies told Rush that the new Speaker better not reach out to Obama. Rush was doing the fandango all the way to three o’clock.
Maybe I'm Amazed........that Keith Olberman was suspended for giving money to a few candidates. If it was in his contract, fine. He should stick to the rules of the contract. But Olberman is not Tom Brokaw or Brian Williams. He hosts a TV show on Cable. He is the left's Rush Limbaugh and should be treated accordingly, not like Edward R. Murrow.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm amazed that two of the biggest shouters for reform, Carolee and Walter, now that they are in office are so opposed to home rule. Is it the system or the people? I don't know, it seems even good people, once elected, want to stay there. Can anyone say Christine Katsock?

Interesting article about carolee, the one who claims to save money, will now cost the county a bundle
http://www.timesleader.com/news/Carolee_fights_to_keep_job_11-06-2010.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home