Saturday, February 05, 2011

The LuLac Edition #1461, Feb. 5th, 2011


PHOTO INDEX: OUR "INTERVIEW" LOGO.

INTERVIEW

This Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday and I had the opportunity to speak to a fellow Packers fan. We obviously are pulling for the Pack.
Q: How long have you been a Packers fan?
A: Since 1960 when the Eagles beat them.
Q: I vaguely remember that game, you’re a little older than me. Best Packer memory?
A: Oh the Ice Bowl. That was an incredible game.
Q: Favorite Packer of all time?
A: Really hard to say. I loved them all but I especially liked some of the guys in the lean years.
Q: You mean the Lindy Infante era?
A: Now that was a lean time. Yeah guys like Edgar Bennett.
Q: And who can forget the John Hadl QB era?
A: Yes sir.
Q: You know much has been said about the Cowboys being America’s team and the Steelers having so many Super Bowl championships but if you look at the sheer number of championships prior to the Super Bowl, you’ll see Green Bay has about 9.
A: Very true.
Q: What have you done to show your Packer colors?
A: Decorated the front yard. You?
Q: Flag on the house.
A: Nice.
Q: Do you go to a party or watch at home?
A: I usually go to a party but when the Pack is on, I watch with the family.
Q: Yeah me too. Menu?
A: I’ll order a few pizzas and drink some beer. But not too much, I want to be alert. What are you eating?
Q: Brats and Diet Coke. Maybe a banana.
A: It is true what they say about you, you are a boring man.
Q: Do I have a prediction?
A: Nope, don’t make them.
Q: Me neither. I’m cautiously optimistic.
A: Okay, someone’s got to do it. Green Bay, 31-30.
Q: See I think the defenses are going to rule. I’m going 17-14 Green Bay.
A: I can live with that.


5 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this interview with yourself? Or you were tired when you wrote it. Either way good luck to the Pack.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger David Yonki said...

IN RESPONSE
Was this interview with yourself? Or you were tired when you wrote it. Either way good luck to the Pack.
NO. I DID INTERVIEW MYSELF ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND THAT IS AVAILABLE ON MY "DAVID YONKI: AUTHOR" BLOG. THE INTERVIEW WAS WITH A GUY I KNEW FROM BASEBALL CARD SHOWS. SOME ARE HITS, SOME ARE MISSES. SORRY.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too think perhaps Yonks interviewed himself as it is a known fact that he is older than himself. At any rate Good Luck and Go Pack!

Pete Casssidy
One time Browns Fan

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw the Browns, they too will return to their glory days. Patience my good man, patience.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black and Gold will be wearing another ring after it is all said and done. They have reached their peak. I think next year will not be in their favor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home