Saturday, April 16, 2011

The LuLac Edition #1555, April 16th, 2011

PHOTO INDEX: OUR INTERVIEW LOGO.

INTERVIEW


We have taken our second poll on the Saturday Interview feature. The last time there was a question about how the poll question was worded so we re-did the poll. I was expecting this to be the very last Interview segment. To that end, I thought it would be a good thing to track down the person that in effect sort of inspired this whole thing 2 summers ago. Yes, the Coors Lite girl I interviewed at Dan’s Keystone Grille. Much to my surprise the results of the poll indicate that the majority of the readers of LuLac want the Interview segment to stay. Here are the results:

1. DO YOU LIKE THE SATURDAY INTERVIEW FEATURE ON LULAC?
YES 62%
NO 39%

2. SHALL THE SATURDAY INTERVIEW FEATURE ON LULAC BE........
CONTINUED 57%
DISCONTINUED 43%

So it appears as if The Interview stays. And I had to punt! Scrapping the original farewell interview, I found myself doing still another one with our original subject.
Q: Hey, it’s me again, blog guy.

A: What now?
Q: The poll results weren’t what I thought they were.

A: What?
Q: I made a mistake, this is not going to be the last Interview because people want it to be continued.

A: Really?
Q: Yeah so I won’t be using the talk we had on Thursday because I thought it was going to be the last one. I mean I started out the feature because of you.

A: Yeah, you still have that hat I held on for you?
Q: Yeah still have it.

A: Okay, so the feature stays.
Q: Yep.

A: Okay, listen Gort…..
Q: I’m not Gort.

A: Who the **** is Gort?
Q: He’s the guy you gave the Coors Lite hat to.

A: Oh wait, you’re the guy with the cane and the convertible. You were there with your son right?
Q: Don’t have a son, that was Chipilewski.

A: Looked like your kid. Anyways, look I’m glad you have the Interview still going on and I know you won’t be using the other one but my boyfriend is coming over and he thinks this is really weird.
Q: Sorry.

A: No, my mom and my gram thinks it’s cool that this inspired a feature but he gets a little deranged when…..well ya know.
Q: Yep, I do.

A: Hey since you’re not running the goodbye/farewell thing, can you e mail me a copy?
Q: Will do.

A: So who ya going to Interview next?
Q: Some unsuspecting soul I run into.

A: I know all about that!
The Interview…………by popular demand….lives on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home