Thursday, August 22, 2013

The LuLac Edition #2500, August 22nd, 2013




acbreaker.com


2500 AND COUNTING

I’m a milestone guy and here we are at 2500 editions of LuLac. During the last seven years, we have opined on all things political in the world, nation state and our own beloved little area here in Northeastern Pennsylvania. (I was tempted to say our little slice of heaven but I don’t want to get struck down dead in my tracks!)
We will continue this endeavor and hope you enjoy what we do and understand that each edition is not just one thought but a type of daily opinion page, fact sheet or report on  happenings. Our goal is to give you our “take” on things and feel free to agree or disagree.
We are working on some exciting developments that we’ll tell you about very soon. In a few weeks, we will be conducting a reader poll too. So be ready for that endeavor.
The last 150 editions have been extremely challenging to do. (We will share the reason for that in the future).
But in the meantime, God willing, we’ll keep at this until:
!. We get it right. (Father Tom Carten’s quote).
2. We are imprisoned at the Barney Farms or Glenmaura Gulag.
3. We get a gig on “Morning Joe”.
As one of my coding teachers at Luzerne County Community College used to say, “Onward!”

5 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu lac gets it right; Its a shame the elected here never do.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Dave. You really are one of the best.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Mayor Bill said...

David, you and I don't agree politically, but I respect your opinions, you are great and your LULAC is outstanding! I consider you a longtime friend, and always will.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sticking with it and for keeping us informed and entertained.

T. Grier

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I find it hard to imagine how you can have so much dedication and when I read criticisms of your efforts, it drives me nuts. Probably those who complain have never accomplished anything in life and rather than create their own site, they sit and criticize yours. I admire your tenacity and wish you continued success. Continue to say what you want, when you want and hopefully get it right ore often than not.
Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home