Thursday, February 07, 2019

The LuLac Edition #4,000, February 7th, 2019

LULAC @ 4,000
Today marks the 4,000th edition of The LuLac Political Letter. As we approached that number, I began to think that maybe it might be time to wind down this project of mine. It has lasted longer than I ever expected in terms of people liking it and me wanting to keep at it. So there were thoughts that ending it with a nice round number might be a good thing.
But when I least expect it, in the most non political places, people stop me and tell me how much they enjoy it, like it, hate it, think I’m off the rails or just don’t want me to stop. That is humbling and heartening at the same time.
We got to 3,000 in the summer of 2015. So 5,000 will mean I might be sticking around for a while. With the grace of good health and Providence, here we go on the journey to try to make sense of this challenging time in the political and pop culture life of our nation. 
Thanks to my posters, partners, the political actors and readers. Without you there would be no LuLac.
Ready, set……go.

9 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on #4000. Reminiscing, I went looking through your old blog posts and noticed you have kind of given up on the Lu and the Lac. Nothing about Wilkes-Barre in forever.
Any chance you will be returning the focus back to the title of the blog?

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and God Speed Yonk!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..time flies when you're having fun.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it every day.
Great work.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The issue is the national stories have hijacked all of us.
But Yonk has shown up almost every day. I love the features. Thanks for all you do.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There will be a lot to talk about in the next year. Do it.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Dave Bohman (WNEP-TV) said...

Keep it going brother!!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the great things about LuLac is that you entertain and educate. People might disagree with your recent treatment of our so called President but you are calling them as you see them.
Everything is a self inflicted wound with him.

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say enough about those year end features. Good health and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home