Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The LuLac Edition #5, 080, March 13th, 2024

 

13 QUESTIONS


Our 13 Questions logo.

 

1.               What is happening with that No Labels group?

Not quite sure. An old ward heeler in Philly used to say “You can’t beat anybody with nobody” and it appears that many “somebodys” like Joe Mancin, Larry Hogan  and Liz Cheney have turned them down. Third parties have a tough time getting traction and even when they do when Ross Perot pulled 19% in 1992, he got no electoral states. He helped Bill Clinton win a few of those red states.

 

2.               What do you attribute a jar of Mayo being sold for nearly 10 bucks in the Super Market?

Corporate greed and price gauging. 

 

3.               How do I stop getting text messages from politicians 3,000 miles away? That California Senate race cluttered me up!

 Just delete and report as junk.

 

4.               Do you do the ham and cabbage thing on St. Patrick’s weekend?

Nope,  Corned beef ONLY!

 

5.               Bill Clinton coming to Scranton for the Friendly Sons, are you going?

I might try. I’m gong to the Wilkes-Barre one on Friday night to see Ken Griffey Senior.

 

6.               Quick questions. How many school shootings have there been and do you own a gun?

As of last week there were 16 school  shootings. Three on college campuses, 13, let me write it again, 13 on K through 12 facilities.  9 dead, 23 injured. No I don’t own a gun. 

 

 Do you like cabbage  pagach at all?


Yes but pizza shops rarely make it or sell. Mostly its potato. 

 

8.               What are in your estimation the most tiresome commercials you see on TV?

I hate the one with that goofy, scruffy looking gy name Ned and his plaque psoriasis.  I’m sick of him going to the movies, his date (who at least dressed up for the date) and the old lady giving him a thumbs up. Then the other one is the lady singing about her diabetes medication. To link this question to number 6 today, no I don’t have a gun but………………

 

9.               Trump’s running mate….Haley?

I can’t see it. It’s hard to take back what she said. Harris disagreed with busing on Biden’s stand back in the 80s but these were recent slams against a screwed up mean bastard like Trump. I  mean look, Pence got out of line ONCE and old Diaper Don was keen for having the guy hanged by the mob.

 

10.         Are we in for a world of hurt if Trump gets in?

Yes we and the world. He’s telling us what he’ll do. I had this old girl friend once who told me at the outset that she was no good for me because she was the meanest, manipulative God awful creature on the earth. I thought, “nah” because I thought it was an act. NOPE. She warned me and when I called her on it, she said, “I told you how it was going to be”.

Same with Trump, he’s telling us. We better believe him because he isn’t going to become Abe Lincoln in his second go round. 

 

11.         How about that so called Impeachment trial of Biden?

The GOP has done nothing. They need something to get their base worked up. The sad part is this is based on a FBI informant who the agency arrested for giving false claims. They all need to burn in hell.

 

12.         Do you ever watch the Luzerne County Council meetings on TV?

Rarely. I don’t need to see convicted felons like T.J. Fitzgerald opine about his love for the country and county when he is misrepresenting his organization of MAGSs as the traditional Republican party. 

 

13.         You looked pretty good driving that St. Patrick’s Day parade. New Packer gear?

Yep. It was a Christmas present from Mrs. LuLac.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home