Monday, November 03, 2008

The LuLac Edition #628, Nov. 3rd, 2008


PHOTO INDEX: "PETTICOAT JUNCTION" STAR AND DODGE GIRL OF THE 1960s, LORI SAUNDERS.


A BIG ONE

Barack Obama this evening got a big endorsement that is bound to put him over the top. Former TV star and born again Christian Lori Saunders has endorsed the Illinois Senator. Saunders played one of the sisters on "Petticoat Junction" and also was the Dodge girl in the mid 60s selling those Chargers. Here's what she e mailed to me tonight:
I have really been busy with what I think is very important to our world and our country....I have never been involved in any politics...this time my intuition and heart tell me that Barack Obama is the only choice for America at this time in history...I know some of you are for McCain and I appreciate your thoughts, just this time I feel we need the fresh, new approach to an old problem. I dont think too many of you liked the last 8 yrs. If we dont make a change I honestly believe things will change, but for the worse...This sort of critical situation requires more than politicians. It requires intelligence, calm and compassion...I know Barack Obama brings that to our world....I pray for his health and safety and his election....If you share my feelings please forward this email to some friends...Please I have never asked for this before, this time I am..I ask my friends and fans to join me in spreading the word...And also get out and vote, that is one of those things that makes our America so Special. I expect some of you will be upset at my sending a political message, but I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I can only be true to my feelings or I wouldn't be me...
Peace
Lori Saunders.

7 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well whatever Lori says!
I once knew Gunilla Hutton and whatever she said went too at least when I was in her company.

Pete

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina Davis is a staunch McCain supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondering when the other heart hrob of Yonk's fantasy life was going to kick in. Thanks 8:16, you did not disappoint.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was deeply impressed by Lori Saunders endorsement as I was by Dick Cheneys. Was he mulling it over all this time?

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Yonk, come clean, Geena or Lori? Inquiring minds want to know.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

IN RESPONSE
Okay Yonk, come clean, Geena or Lori? Inquiring minds want to know.
BOTH ARE FINE ACTRESSES AND GREAT AMERICANS.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yonk, Yonk, Yonk,
Get out of the commentary business and run for something already. That was the best non answer answer of the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home