Sunday, May 16, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1183, May 16th, 2010




PHOTO INDEX: OUR "Y DRIVE" LOGO, MRS. BETH SOLOMAN BARNETT, MY NEPHEW TROY BARNETT AND JOE THOMAS, (YES THAT JOE THOMAS) . THE BOTTOM PHOTO IS TROY AND BETH JUST MOMENTS AFTER SAYING I DO.

THE "Y DRIVE"

Still another feature on LuLac. We're calling it the "Y Drive". These are events that happened in my life that I'm putting on LuLac. They'll be fun, substantial and hopefully interesting. I chose this route because trying to post on Facebook's News Feed is a colossal waste of time. It seems only a certain few can post on it, the Help Desk is a joke and as I said trying to get anything regarding politics or LuLac is as I said just wasting my valuable time. But if you want to check out my profile page, here it is.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1612355787&ref=profile. I'm sending you to this to check out any LuLac updates, on my profile page but not on the News Feed page because it just isn't worth the effort.


TROY AND BETH

My nephew Troy Barnett got married Saturday and for our family it was a wonderful day. As a person who never had children, I never got the bound that is broken and then re formed again when a child marries. Troy and Beth's wedding on Saturday was like a fast moving video for me set to the most sentimental and elegant music I heard. Troy has grown from a scrawny little kid to a substantial young man with a serious job. Now he has taken the step for a new life. Mrs. Lulac ands I wish him and Beth the very best. As the old saying goes, "we laughed, we cried and ultimately danced the night away". It is fitting that we begin "The Y Drive" with a major component that is timeless in its beauty and on going commitment to family.

5 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yonks,
Completely off the subject:

Janet or Chrissie
Ginger or MaryAnn
Guess I dont hafta ask Thelma or Louise?

Off to milk the cows. 5AM

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David: The bride and groom look great, WILK's Joe Thomas is quite dapper and you look fabulous. Beatles tie?

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

IN RESPONSE
you look fabulous. Beatles tie?
"TICKET TO RIDE".

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet, MaryAnn and whichever one Susan Sarandon was for me. These are age old questions and important for the ages. Anything but politics at this point.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous your Bisexual Female Fan said...

"Janet or Chrissie
Ginger or MaryAnn
Guess I dont hafta ask Thelma or Louise?"

YES!!! Me Yonki and all of them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home