Friday, September 10, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1294, Sept. 10th, 2010


PHOTO INDEX: MAYBE I'M AMAZED LOGO.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Maybe I’m Amazed….that only in America we make a news story out of a guy selling furniture on ebay and has a “parish” of fifty members. He says he’s going to burn the Koran and everybody gives him all type of attention. Even the President. Ignore him and he’ll go away. And his “Christianity” is still a reason why I’m a Roman Catholic….not a Christian. That guy as my brother? Uh, nope!
Maybe I’m Amazed….that our TV lasted 16 years. We must be the last one in the County with a non flat screen TV. The first event we watched was Richard Nixon’s funeral in 1994, the last thing we watched was “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. 4 Presidential Elections with that thing, not too bad.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that the local news media picked up on the arrest of the estranged wife of a convicted County official. Drug addiction is sometimes worse than a terminal disease and even a mention of the problem, however relevant doesn’t do any good for her kids.
Maybe I’m Amazed….that the national GOP wants tax cuts for the rich but doesn’t seem to be bothered by the deficit numbers it will create. I get it, help the millionaires but when you try to spend 30 million for unemployment benefits, you worry about “the future of our grandchildren”. I wonder how many of these rich GOP hypocrites even know the names of their freaking grandchildren

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a very interesting article.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100910/D9I5913G1.html

if the price of insurance goes up, the number of uninsured will go up. If the GOP wins the house and senate it must scrap this plan. The result of this so-called reform will make us wish for the days when ONLY 30 million were uninsured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home