Friday, November 12, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1369, Nov. 12th, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: "MAYBE I'M AMAZED" LOGO.


MAYBE I’M AMAZED


Maybe I’m Amazed……that the Democrats, especially Blue Dogs like Heath Shuler (who has only been in Congress a few years) want Nancy Pelosi’s job. If this were the old days, he’d be knocked around by the old time guys with seniority. When Gerald Ford staged his coup for the House Minority position in 1966, he was in the House for about 18 years!
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that Congressman Elect Tom Marino is chest thumping over his win and how it affects the future of Speaker Pelosi. I’m sure she’s not noticing.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that those high school rivalry games like Hanover and Nanticoke, Pittston Area and Wyoming Area are not just a distant bit of history. Those games used to be played on Thanksgiving morning.
Maybe I’m Amazed……that readers to this blog were evenly divided on Home Rule. Does that mean my readers couldn’t make up their minds?
Maybe I’m Amazed….that Donovan McNabb got no respect from his Eagles coach and then gets dissed by his Washington coach who should know better. To be replaced by Michael Vick and Kevin Kolb is one thing but to be replaced in a 2 minute drill by Rex Grossman?

4 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

McNabb has had the misfortune to be better than his coaches and teams deserved. Shanahan has always been a hotshot and Reid totally overated. Donovan McNabb has been a class act and a fine football player all the way back to Syracuse days.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm Amazed that people still care about the Eagles and the Redskins.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous D.M. said...

Poor Donovan. Even when you are pointing out the lack of respect he gets, you disrespect him by not highlighting in blue his opening....Maybe I'm Amazed.... sniff

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger David Yonki said...

IN RESPONSE
Poor Donovan. Even when you are pointing out the lack of respect he gets, you disrespect him by not highlighting in blue his opening....Maybe I'm Amazed.... sniff
COLOR CORRECTED. THE EYES ARE FADING FAST I'M AFRAID.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home