Friday, March 18, 2011

The LuLac Edition #1512, March 18th, 2011

PHOTO INDEX: "MAYBE I'M AMAZED" LOGO.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Maybe I’m Amazed……..that every time the NCAA March Madness starts, people are shocked when a favorite like Louisville goes out in the very first round. Like Herman Edwards said, “It’s why we play the game!”
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that no one has spoken of the great irony of Japanese history. This country was nearly destroyed by nuclear bombs in the last century. Now as the new century ramps up, Japan faces the same problem but this time from within.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..at the inherent meanness of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck regarding the situation going on in Japan. My God, have these men have no soul or grace?
Maybe I’m Amazed……that while everyone sometimes makes a big deal out of ballot positions in a multi candidate race, sometimes the quality of the contender’s campaign matters more.
Maybe I’m Amazed……that the local Tea Party has so readily aligned itself with the mainstream Corbett wing of the Republican party.
Maybe I’m Amazed…….that Russia and China abstained from the vote to see if the U.S. would enforce a fly zone over Libya. More amazed than I am are most likely President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who were hoping for a “no” vote to get them out of the commitment.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
Maybe I’m Amazed…..that Governor Rendell has not stepped out of the shadows to defend his 8 year record of Education and Economic Development which has come under attack by the current Corbett administration.
Maybe I’m Amazed….that more state officials don’t listen to some of the ideas proffered by State Representative Eddie Day Pashinski on matters of Education and Health Care. The man has common sense solutions and no one is hearing him.

3 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fast Eddie..... what's to defend???????

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Junction said...

Would we expect anything less from the mouths of Rush/Glenn?????

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(9:23 is right!
Maybe its time for the Army Senate hearing Atty. Joseph Welch's smack down of the distinguished anti communist Senator from Wiscosin in the fifties video?
Lonesome Rhoades is more like those two or they are more like him and he was evil. These guys are preachin to their flock. There is a touch of evil and madness in their remarks at times. Very scary...Very scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home