Sunday, February 05, 2017

The LuLac Edition #3424, February 5th, 2017

MAYBE I’M AMAZED 

Our "Maybe I'm Amazed" logo
 
SUPER BOWL EDITION

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that on this day, roughly 28,000,000 pounds of chips, 1.25 billion chicken wings, and 8,000,000 pounds of guacamole are consumed during the Super Bowl. Mrs. LuLac contributed 12 ounces to that total of guacamole this year.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that there is no network footage (complete) of the first game between the Chiefs and the Packers.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that after watching the XFL Special on ESPN 30 @ 30 the other night, I came away with a different perspective of that whole experience. Even though the league folded after one season, the methods the league used to promote it, overhead cameras, sideline microphones, and players who had wires became something of the norm in the NFL. 


By the way, I had a New York Hit Men tee shirt.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that no Super Bowl game has ever gone into overtime play.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….the winner of the Falcons-Patriots match up will take home $97,000 per player. The loser has to settle for $49,000 each.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Tom Brady will appear in his seventh Super Bowl. He has been tied with another player who appeared in six. Defensive tackle Mike Lodish played in four Super Bowls with the Buffalo Bills and a couple more with the Denver Broncos. I think Brady will have something to prove later today.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that Wilkes Barre Area teachers and coaches seem to be taking a page out of the NFL book as far as having what shall we say personal fouls. Yesterday a coach had a PFA filed against him.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….in this year’s game, 216 customized official game balls will be delivered by NFL – 108 for each team. And they will be carefully watched! Okay, just kidding Brady fans!
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that four NFL teams have never played in a Super Bowl – the Jaguars, Texans, Browns and Lions. The Jags and Texans are relatively new but the Browns and Lions have been franchise names for years. The original Browns moved to Baltimore so I guess you can count them as “new” too. But oh those poor Lions!
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the only day that beats out Super Bowl Sunday as the top food day is of course Thanksgiving. Ah the pilgrims must be proud!
(Source: Wikipedia, Nola Sports, LuLac)

5 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Che said it best of this year's Super Bowl, "One of America's blackest cities, versus America's most racist.:

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patriots scored 15 to 18 illegal points! NOT A LEGIT WIN!!!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

10:52 who the hell are you, Donald Trump?
Yonki, I didn't know the Donald read your blog!!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Che said it best of this year's Super Bowl, "One of America's blackest cities, versus America's most racist.

What a shallow crock of shit conclusion Michael Che and 1:02. You are both a reason why the NFL ratings are tanking.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey 1:02 and 10:52

The RUSSIANS HACKED THE SUPER BOWL before BLACK LIVES MATTER could and it was BUSH'S FAULT!

@7:34
Come back when your snowflake melts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home