Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,296, May 19th, 2020

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the GOP Senate says a bill that will aid states, cities and the working poor is just not in the cards. It seems to me that the GOP wants other arms of the government to fail. These bigot numbskulls don’t understand that it will hurt taxpayers in the long run because state and local taxes will go up. Statewide, the same idiots who are protesting Governor Wolf’s actions will be screaming about their tax bills and blaming him.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….unlike your house cat the Siberian tiger likes to swim.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that on a Friday night the Trump administration fired another Inspector General who happened to be looking into Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s actions regarding using staff for personal errands. One charge is that aides were walking the Secretary’s dog Sherman. This is so wrong and so thuggish. But it is the way Trump operates. Like a thug.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….unlike your house cat the Siberian tiger likes to swim.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..but not really at the outpouring of affection and loss when the news of Phyllis George’s death was announced. George was a pioneer sportscaster and commentator of women back in the day. Her work on The NFL Today with Brent Mussberger, Irv Gross and Jimmy the Greek was really the beginning of sports shows that are now so popular.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that Oregon has more ghost towns than any other state in the country. Of course who can forget our own “Ghost Town In the Glen”.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….but not really how well 8th District Congressman Matt Cartwright was received and how well he did on Fox News. Of course the Fox bobble heads said he was too liberal, big spender, etc. but he made sense and acquitted himself well.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…that more Siberian tigers live in zoos than in the wild.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that litter fines are not enforced in this area like they should be. Recently an area was cleaned up on Johnson Street in Wilkes-Barre by an effort spearheaded by a resident of Kingston. This place has been a dumping ground for years and we were told there were cameras. Kind of makes you scratch your head and wonder why no one of caught dumping a sofa or the various crap that has habitually littered that area for years.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that the Trump people brought back Karl Rove to try and either warn or perfect the message for the President. Whatever he tries I’m sure will be tried for a while but then revert back to form. Bad form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home