Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The LuLac Edition #4, 605, October 26th, 2021

 

MAYBE I’M AMAZED

Our “Maybe I’m Amazed” logo


o.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that there are more than 248 historic sites and buildings in downtown Wilkes-Barre.  Plus there is an APP called Walkitecture that you can check out at any time with your phone.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that the GOP won’t even bring up for debate the Voting Act. What are these pansies afraid of?

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that camel’s milk does not curdle.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that 60 years after it happened, Roger Maris still holds a record for most home runs hit in a season. True MaGuire and Bonds hit more but they were in the National League and did it on steroids. Maris who broke his record on Camel Cigarettes and Ballantine Beer still holds the record for most home runs hit in the American League

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…but not that there are Congressional offices occupied by GOP members who are worried they will be charged in the January 6th insurrection.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that elephants can smell water up to 3 miles away. The GOP elephants of the human persuasion can’t even smell dirty dealing when it’s within a few feet of their ranks.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED…..but not really those local farmers had sweet corn later into clobber due to the warm weather.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that Don Trump Junior is selling tee shirts saying “Alec Baldwin killed someone. This from the ;pig baby child of Diaper Don who did big game hunting to show his manhood which by the way I do ‘think any normal person wants to see or care about.

MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that the biggest pig in history weighed about on ton.

MAYBE I’ M AMAZED……that the choice in the World Series is the sign stealing Astros or the tomahawk chanting chopping Braves. Wow, talk abbot an embarrassment of riches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home