Monday, May 25, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,300, May 25th, 2012

Well it's way past midnight and with these challenging, divisive times we go on. Today LuLac posts our 4300th Edition. We've been up every week for 14 years except for two extended time outs for my cancer deal in 2008 and the Myasthenia Crisis in 2013. We've averaged 300 posts a year and are nearing 1.4 million hits. We are read worldwide but mostly in the U.S., Canada and Norway. (I still don't get the appeal there but not shunning it!)
Thanks for posting, thanks for being pissed when I don't post your comments because while I can't put some of that stuff up, I appreciate your enthusiasm.
A little inside baseball here, my plans after 2016 were to wind down LuLac and start a fashion blog for large sized men. But events (as well as a slimmed down version of me) kind of makes that goal moot. What started out at first as wildly entertaining scenarios from our President has now turned into a dangerous attack of every institution we treasure in this land. With that culture now becoming increasingly more dangerous and erratic on the world, national and state level, to not stay, not say anything would be a serious dereliction of responsibility. So on we go.
With Providence and good health...........on to #4400.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home