Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The LuLac Edition #4,303, May 26th, 2020

MAYBE I'M AMAZED

Our "Maybe I'm Amazed" logo.

MAYBE I'M AMAZED.....at the income disparity between the people who take care of our elderly in nursing homes (an average of $13.00 bucks an hour) and Veterinarian's Assistant ($17.00 dollars an hour).  We take better care of our pets than we do our older loved ones.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…………..that reindeer chase after its prey at a speed of 25 miles per hour.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…….that Trump went to play golf on the weekend this country nearly hit 100,000 dead during this crisis. No mask, no empathy. Typical behavior of a boor. For all I care, during non crisis days , he can play golf until hs heart explodes. But I think Americans see no sacrifice whatsoever from this person populating the White House.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…………but not, that stepping out every day for a walk can help you sleep better.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……..that even Fox News polls are now saying Trump is behind against Joe Biden. Trump and his followers are now even calling Fox Fake News. This proves the idiocy of their argument. If Fox is fake, then who is real?
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that a bolt of lightning can reach temperatures of up to 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit which is five times hotter than the sun.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..that there is even an argument being made by the Player’s Association that Major League baseball maybe won’t resume. If baseball wants to permanently kill itself, this is the way to do it.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that it is possible to lead cow upstairs but not downstairs.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that on Memorial Day weekend old Diaper Don has gone after a veteran who is running for Congress here in Pennsylvania. Connor Lamb who is running in the 17th was called a “fraud” by the old draft dodger himself. See Trump loves veterans only if they are up his butt and not Democrats.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED…..the nothingness of a black hole generates a sound in the key of b flat.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED……that this hasn’t garnered a response from the President. Fox News medical contributor Dr. Nicole Saphier on Monday called out President Donald Trump’s plan to pack the upcoming Republican National Convention with up to 50,000 people, during the coronavirus pandemic, as “not smart.”
Trump had earlier in the day threatened to move the convention in August from Charlotte, North Carolina, if the state’s Democratic governor did not allow “full attendance.” “If not, we will be reluctantly forced to find, with all of the jobs and economic development it brings, another Republican National Convention site,” tweeted Trump.
MAYBE I’M AMAZED….that the jaguar the largest cat in the western hemisphere once lived all over the southern United States.


1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We definitely need more higher-paying jobs in NEPA no matter what anyone's political views are. Sadly, too many people in NEPA are stuck in the "coal-mining era" mentality when it comes to our economy in this valley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home