Sunday, November 14, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1372, Nov. 14th, 2010





PHOTO INDEX: THE BLOG EDITOR LOOKING AT A TV AT A YARD SALE AND BLOG EDITOR WITH LOU BARLETTA CIRCA 2008.

IN FOCUS

In the first photo you see me looking at a blank TV screen. This was taken in September at my friend Kathy Bozinki’s yard sale. I don’t go much for Yard Sales but when I saw on Kathy’s Facebook page she was having one, I went. I bought a few Christmas pillows but then I spied a little TV. Bozinski told me this little TV was the one she had in her office when she was employed at the Luzerne County Courthouse. Ironic since the word and rumor mill had her having a 54 inch flat screen in her dome digs. So that’s the rest of the story, or the real story as one pundit used to say.
In the second photo, you see a picture of me and Lou Barletta taken at Marc Cour’s Block party. On Friday’s Corbett show, the new Congressman’s attire was brought up as he appeared on the Friday Beer Buzz on WILK. Even elected officials are afforded the opportunity to wear casual clothes. Here’s the link to the Friday Beer Buzz to see his shirt.
http://www.wilknetwork.com/pages/3037502.php.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing the "pisano" needs is a thick gold chain with a crucifix or horns, with his shirt unbuttoned so far down

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...still pushin' the stereotypes I see. Better check my calendar.

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the stereotype, someone dressing like one, or someone pointing it out or both?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home