Monday, November 15, 2010

The LuLac Edition #1373, Nov. 15th, 2010

PHOTO INDEX: "WEATHER OR KNOT" COVER.

Disclaimer: The actors pictured in this You Tube Video, whether in character, person or photo still do not endorse the sale of “Weather Or Knot” for any profit. The video’s intention is to parody and promote, nothing more, nothing less.


WEATHER OR KNOT

My third book “Weather Or Knot”, a murder mystery novella has been released. The project was started in 2005 and has taken a long time to come to fruition. As with most works of fiction, it is based on real life experiences as well as writer’s research. I’d like to thank all of the people who read it, edited and kept on kicking it back to me until it was a suitable product. It’s under 10 bucks, available now at Barnes & Noble. Given my propensity for self promotion and the lull in elections, I can assure you that you will be hearing more about “Weather Or Knot” in the near future.

7 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Junction said...

Congrats. and keep up the good work. Hope to get a copy soon.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the kids say OMG. Love the video. Very creative. Good luck and hope to meet you on the 4th.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, having read "A Radio Story" I realize you are the champion of workplace novels. Can't wait to read this one!!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear this is a novel about local politics. I saw on Facebook a referene to a Maxie. Is he based on a politico? Yeah I got my hands on the book on Saturday. It is pretty interesting. A quick read and cheap.

 
At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave: Have to tell you I saw your picture at B&N. Really good shot. Bought it and think it is pretty decent. Will you ever reveal who Maxie Wine was based on?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

David: Good for you! I am a notoriously cheap son of a gun, but I'll pick up a copy at full price this week. No waiting for it to hit the flea market at Saint Maria Goretti where I can pick it up for a quarter. Nope. Full price, baby!

Keep writing. You better be working on the outline for the next one already!

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deceptively Revealing Yonk. MD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home